|The model 288B is the first charged-plate monitor offering on-board data storage to automate ionization system testing. Use the Model 288B to perform the customary manual tests, or program it to perform a series of automated decay and balance tests.
Soft keys simplify the programming and operation of automated tests. Upload test set-ups and ionizer locations. Download stored test results, including environmental data captured by integral temperature and relative humidity sensors. The Model 288B uses a novel voltage-follower measurement technique to increase stability, bandwidth, and accuracy, making it ideal for testing the most modern critical-balance ionizers.
- NEW: Auto Ranging to 0.1V resolution below 100V
- NEW: Compatible with Monroes Optional New 288B Graphing Software
- Test all types of Ionizers
- Automated testing reduces ionizer test time and data logging time
- Adjustable start and stop voltages for decay test accommodate specialized needs
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD display
- Detachable ion collecting plates can be placed at the work height or placed within process equipment to evaluate ionizers while in use
- Small ion collecting plates are available to permit measurements in confined spaces
- LED bar graph shows balance voltage in real time